£18 - £18.50 per hour, Benefits: Annual Salary Review
020 7193 4003
11 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a large and beautiful nursing home in Southall. They provide nursing services to its frail elderly residents, some who are suffering with dementia.
The home has been designed to provide a secure and safe environment for its care. The site does also have its own hairdressing salon and stimulation room. These are examples of how the home provides extra services, to create the best possible environment for its nursing.
They provide a quality and personalised level of care, designed to suit the nursing needs of every individual .Therefore the successful candidate will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen & Medication
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Paid breaks
- Subsidised meals
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- NMC paid for
- Uniforms provided
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.