£17.50 - £19.50 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
- Registered General Nurse
- Days / Nights Elderly - Younger Adults
- Up-to £19.50/hr
My client requires a dedicated Registered General Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Swanage, Dorset. My client offers general treatment to the elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Registered General Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days or nights, 36.00 per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Registered General Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company benefits for the Registered General Nurse role:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Paid Training
- Paid DBS & NMC
- Childcare Vouchers
- 7 Weeks Annual Leave
The successful Staff Nurse Registered General Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.