Job Ref: MY10961
- Staff Nurse
- Days / Nights - up to 48 Hours per week
- Adults, Elderly
- Dementia,Learning Disability, Old Age,Physical Disability
- Up to £17.85 per hour
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Hucknall, Nottinghamshire. My client offers Dementia, Learning Disabilities, Old age and Physical disabilities treatment to the elderly.
Company Benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free Parking
- 5.6 weeks holiday pro rata
- Time and Half pay on all Bank Holidays
- Double Time pay on Christmas Day
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Day or Night Shifts, up to 48 per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development and progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Staff Nurse Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this absolutely fantastic and exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.