Job Ref: MO10966
- Days / Nights
- Adults, Elderly
- Dementia, Old Age,Physical Disability
- Up to £18.50 per hour
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well established nursing home in Alfreton, Derbyshire . My client offers Dementia, Old age and Physical disabilities treatment to the elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
- Ongoing training
- Paid Breaks
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free Parking
- 5.6 weeks holiday pro rata
- Time and Half pay on all Bank Holidays
- Double Time pay on Christmas Day
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer full time, Days & Nights, 37.50 per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development and progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Staff Nurse Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this absolutely fantastic and exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network
Staff Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.