Job Ref: ES13109
Position: Staff Nurse
Hours: Days or Nights available - Full or part time
Care: Dementia, General, Head / Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health,
Salary:Up to £17 per hour
Desirable: Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within an extremely well established nursing home in Skelmersdale, Lancashire. My client offers mental health treatment to elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer day or night shifts, 36 - 48 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Great team of managers + HCA's
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.