£16.50 - £17.50 per hour, Benefits: Paid breaks
020 7193 4003
12 months ago
A dedicated and honestly Staff Nurse is required to work within a fully CQC compliant nursing home in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. My client offers a wide variety of care treatment to adults aged 55+. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans as well as overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse should have excellent clinical leadership skills and able to work as part of a team.
The home has an excellent reputation for providing high quality care for residents. The staff will develop a personalised care plan for each individual resident.
My client offers ongoing training, preceptorships, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Days or Nights - Full or Part time hours
- Adults, Elderly
- Dementia, General, Head + Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Palliative,
- Up to £16.50 per hour
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
- Paid breaks
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Free company uniform provided
- Staff meals provided
- Comprehensive induction and training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.