£18.50 - £20 per hour, Benefits: Ongoing Training, Free Parking, Comprehensive Indusction, Great Vouchers and Great Career Development Opportunities
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
- Staff Nurse
- Full & Part time positions
- Physical Disability
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
- Ongoing Training, Free Parking, Comprehensive Indusction, Great Vouchers and Great Career Development Opportunities
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Bournemouth, Dorset. My client offers physical disability treatment to the elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer full and part time positions paying £15 per hour.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Events
- Great career pathway
The successful Staff Nurse should:
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: CP14980
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.