£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Great training and support, Performance bonus
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
Position: Residential Home Manager
Hours: Days - 40.00 Hours per week
Care: Dementia, Day Care, Respite
Salary: Up to £50k per annum
Desirable: RMA Award, 2 years management experience in a similar setting
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a medium sized, well established care home in Norfolk. The service offers dementia and respite care treatment to the elderly. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
Company benefits for the Manager role:
- Company Pension scheme
- Performance bonuses
- Ongoing training
- Great internal support
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
Skills and responsibilities for the Manager role:
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
The successful Manager should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Job Ref: HS15088
Health Recruit Network
HRN is an equal opportunities employer
Staff Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.