£18 - £19.50 per hour, Benefits: Subsidised lunch, Paid breaks, Company pension, Free parking on site
020 7193 4003
3 months ago
- Registered General Nurse
- Full & part time available
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a dedicated Registered General Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home near the well-known town of Cheddar with its famous Gorge lie two miles to the east and Bristol 17 miles to the northeast. My client provides nursing services to elderly with dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Registered General Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer full & part time hours, £15 per hour.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Registered General Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company benefits for the Registered General Nurse role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
The successful Registered Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: AB10842
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.