Days & Nights
Full & part time hours available
Dementia, ,Learning Disabilities, Mental Health & Physical Disabilities
Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Martock, Somerset surrounded by the open countryside. This stunning home has been carefully designed for both style and comfort. Each suite benefits from spacious communal areas and large skylight windows, allowing natural light to pour in. My client provides nursing services to Mixed Adults with Dementia & Mental Health Conditions. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical skills. The role will offer days & nights, full & part time. Paying £19.50 per hour.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- New employee discount scheme saving you money & employee recognition platform
- Uniform provided
- Pension Scheme
- Competitive rate of pay
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Job Ref: MO10793
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.