£17.40 - £18.50 per hour, Benefits: Competitive rate of pay, Paid Breaks, Free Parking
020 7193 4003
7 months ago
Benefits for successful Staff Nurse
- £17.35 per hour, with paid breaks
- Employee discounts and savings - including holiday/travel discounts, retail discounts and leisure savings
- Company pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Health Recruit Network are proud to be working with a valued client to recruit a Staff Nurse for their Dementia based nursing home based in Dronfield, Chesterfield. You will have excellent clinical skills and naturally caring approach. If you are looking for a new position, where you will be valued as a member of staff and have exposure to a range of excellent benefits, this position is for you!
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer both days & nights with up to 48 hours per week available, My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
At Health Recruit Network we pride ourselves with the level of service we provide our candidates and clients. We offer a compelling service that makes the process of finding a new job Stress-Free for you! With an over the phone assessment, we will have a full understanding of what you are looking for and match your criteria to a role in your local area. We will be with you every step of the way
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Medication Management
- Supervision of Staff on the floor
- Training of new nurses
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: JL16348
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.