£18.50 - £19 per hour
020 7193 4003
15 days ago
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Malvern, Worcestershire. This care home is located perfectly as it minutes from Great Malvern Town centre where there is a local library and theatre, also Malvern train station is a 6 minute walk from the home. My client provides nursing services to elderly with dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. As well as the care provided by the nurses at Mowbray the residents get regular visits from a hairdresser, chiropodist, demist and optician making it a beautiful place to call home.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days & nights, paying £19.00 per hour.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Days & nights available
- Full & part time available
- Up to £19.00
- Paid breaks
- Dementia, Palliative & Physical Disabilities
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
- Ongoing training
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- In-depth induction
- Free parking
- Free uniform
- Subsidised lunch
- Flexible shift pattern
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.