£17 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Swansea. Situated in the most beautiful setting on the outskirts of Swansea. Focussed solely on the highest quality of care for the residents, with a great reputation well established in the community. My client provides nursing services to adults and elderly with dementia and Head/Brain Injuries. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer full or part time hours per week and starting at £16.00 per hour.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Full or Part Time Hours Available
- Adults & Elderly
- £18.00 per hour
- Dementia, Head / Brain Injuries and Palliative Care
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free Parking
- Comprehensive Induction
- Subsidised Meals
- Various Vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.