Lytham St Anne's
£17 - £18 per hour, Benefits: Fully CQC compliant
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
A dedicated & experienced Senior Staff Nurse is required to work within an fully CQC compliant nursing home in Lytham St Annes. My client offers nursing care to those living with general nursing home. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
The home has been awarded for the Care Team they have and are currently going through the application process to go for the National Award! The most recent CQC report is 'Good' in all sectors and as a senior nurse, you will be assisting the management team to help achieve an 'Outstanding' report next time.
You will be leading the care team whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Senior Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Days - Full time
- General nursing & Residential
- £15.50 per hour
Skills and responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
- Ongoing Training
- Private company pension scheme
-Fully CQC compliant
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent support from Senior Management Team
- Award winning home for the care team
- Great Training and Development Opportunities
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.