£17 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
My client requires a dedicated Sponsored Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Porthmadog, Gwynedd. Set in the beautiful Welsh countryside, my client ensures its high standards of care are maintained My client provides nursing services to adults and elderly with dementia, mental health conditions and physical disability. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
If you are looking to retain or extend your current Visa. My client offers the necessary means to ensure that you are looked after through the whole process and change. With legal services at hand it, my client ensure that every details is seen to. Are you be looking for a care group that prides themselves on looking after and retaining staff?
My client offers 3 months accommodation to help with the transition.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Sponsorship Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer up to £16ph with either full or part time hours available.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Sponsorship Staff Nurse
- Full or Part Time
- Adults and Elderly
- Up to £16 per hour
- Dementia, Mental Health Conditions, and Physical Disabilities
- Fantastic Clinical Skills and a Caring Nature
Skills and Responsibilities
- Naturally Caring Approach
- Superb Clinical Skills
- Putting Together Treatment Plans and Overseeing a Team of Care Assistants
- First Rate Clinical Leadership Skills
- Ongoing Training
- Great Development Opportunities for the Right Candidate
- Sponsorship - Legal Help with the Process
- 3 Months Free Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Comprehensive Induction
- Tight-Knit Community
- Great Support Structures
- Meals Supplied
- Working Surrounded by Beauty Scenery
- Paid Breaks
- Uniforms Supplied
- Help with Travel
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.