£16 - £17 per hour, Benefits: Fully CQC compliant
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful, Grade I listed nursing home in Leyland. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia and general nursing needs. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home boast a fully compliant 'Good' CQC report in all 5 sectors. As a Grade I listed building set in more than 2 acres of unspoilt conservation land, residents can enjoy picturesque views of the secure gardens.
- Competitive pay rates
- Fully CQC compliant nursing home
- Modern & up-to-date medication equipment
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Separate dementia wing for specialist care
- Company uniform provided
- Free on site parking
- Ongoing training
- Private company pension scheme
- Staff Nurse
- Days & Nights available - Full or Part time
- Up to £17.00 per hour
- Dementia, General & Palliative
- Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.