My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Kirkby, the home holds 81 service users with Mental health conditions, the elderly and physically disabled residents. The ages of the residents range from 65+. My client is offering a mixture of Day and Night positions with flexible hours. The home is close to shops and public transport and overall has a very good CQC report. You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Staff Nurse
- Days or Nights
- 36+ Hours available
- £17.50 per hour
- Mental health residents, the elderly and physically disabled.
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Dbs and NMC pin renewal
- Paid Breaks
- Overall good CQC
- Handovers paid for
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.