My client requires a passionate Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Coventry, West Midlands. This new build home provides nursing services to elderly with dementia and mental health. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach this role is perfect for you!
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants while getting ongoing training to keep your clinical skills sharp and progressing moving forward. The successful
- Staff Nurse
- Full time, days or nights (optional)
- Elderly & Mental Health
- Paid breaks
- Paid Holiday
- Ongoing training
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref : SW18608
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.