Telephone & Video interview slots available
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Worcester, Worcestershire. My client provides nursing services to elderly with dementia or physical disability. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer £18ph to start and reviewed after 3 months. Full or part time hours are available per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Full or Part Time
- Dementia, Physical Disabilities, Palliative and General Care
- Fantastic Clinical Skills and a Caring Nature
Skills and Responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities
- Free Parking
- Enhancements on Weekends and Bank Holidays
- Comprehensive Induction
- Paid Breaks
- Various Vouchers
- Continuous Training
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref : SW18862
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.