My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a Good CQC rated nursing home in Rayleigh. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia and who require nursing or personal care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days or nights, 36 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Days / Nights - 36 Hours per week
- Up to £17.50 per hour
- Dementia, General, Palliative
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and Responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Ongoing training
- Paid breaks
- Uniforms provided
- Subsidised meals
- High street discount vouchers
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.