Up to £16 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Elderly, Dementia, Palliative
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a Dementia specialised nursing home in Staplehurst, Kent. My client provides Nursing and Residential care for people with Dementia. Refurbished in 2014, this modern, purpose built Home offers well equipped accommodation and outstanding amenities in both the Nursing and Residential Units, which are staffed by a team of dedicated and highly skilled nurses and carers .
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach and be able to work well within a team of nurses. Be able to ensure that all residents receive quality person-centred care
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Dementia Care pathways
- Competent medication administration
- Wound management
- Implementing treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training and support
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid uniform
- Workplace Pension
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have good references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.