£16 - £17.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
5 months ago
Elderly, Dementia, Mental Health, Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well established nursing home in Derby. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia, Mental Health Conditions, Physical Disabilities and residents requiring general nursing services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My clients home is a family run organisation which enables my client to have a more hands on and caring approach to all of their residents. The 44-bedded care home is fully CQC compliant and offers all of their staff the chance of progression within the organisation.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Company pension scheme
- Competitive annual leave
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.