Elderly, Dementia, General, Palliative, Rehabilitation, Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a nursing home in Droitwich which has been purposely converted to create a care service of a high quality. This service is set in a Georgian property, which provides a range of care packages from long term residence as well as short term respite needs.
My client provides nursing and residential care services to its elderly residents, some who have physical disabilities. This service prides itself on providing the highest possible standard of care to its residents. Therefore, as the successful candidate you will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering medication and oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Enhanced bank holiday pay
- Discount vouchers
- Ongoing support
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.