£17 - £17.25 per hour
020 7193 4003
7 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a fully compliant nursing home in Spalding. My client specialises in providing general nursing services to the elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home is a magnificent late Georgian property situated in the heart of an attractive south Lincolnshire village. Ideally located this home is easily reachable from Spalding, Boston & Peterborough. The grounds are delightful with extensive lawns to the front and rear of the house. There is a very large ornamental pond, Japanese garden, summer house and an assortment of mature trees all around the property enhancing the quiet and calmness of the house and grounds.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Fully CQC compliant
- Paid breaks
- Free on-site car park
- Subsidised meals for staff
- Staff uniform provided
- Ongoing fully funded training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.