My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Bedford. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Physical Disabilities and those requiring general nursing services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My clients home is a Bedford care accommodation for the elderly, offering nursing, residential and respite services thanks to a highly-skilled care team and versatile environment. All thirty-five residents enjoy scenic surroundings in a pleasant market town, where they have their personal freedoms and independence respected by the service while having access to carers 24 hours a day.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Company pension scheme
- Competitive annual salary
- Paid breaks
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.