£37000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Paid DBS, NMC PIN. Uniforms, Meals
020 7193 4003
8 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within an award winning, gorgeous nursing home in Wirral, Merseyside. It i s luxurious Victorian property with purpose built extensions and boast an excellent CQC report!
My client offers specialist Dementia care treatment to groups of the elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Manager
- Full Time Hours
- £40,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
- CQC 'GOOD' rating
- Free Parking
- NMC Pin Renewal
- DBS Paid
- Uniforms Provided
- Meals on Duty
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.