Elderly, Dementia, General, Palliative
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a purpose built nursing home in Wokingham, Berkshire. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia. You will be joining an expert team, bringing elderly care knowledge and a positive attitude. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Dementia care pathways
- Wound management
- Medication competence
- Developing and implementing individualised care plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training and support
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.