•£17.00 per hour, with paid breaks
• Employee discounts and savings - including holiday/travel discounts, retail discounts and leisure savings
• Company pension scheme
• Long service awards
• Ongoing training, support and development
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated staff nurse to join their well established nursing home located in Blyth, Northumberland. The Home provides variety of quality care, including 24-hour residential care, Dementia care and additional support for those with more complex needs such as Mental Health conditions. This is a well established service to work for and will offer progression and opportunity for the desired candidate. The right candidate will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. Also, having the chance to work under one of the biggest and best care providers!
At Health Recruit Network we pride ourselves with the level of service we provide our candidates and clients. We offer a compelling service that makes the process of finding a new job Stress-Free for you! With an over the phone assessment, we will have a full understanding of what you are looking for and match your criteria to a role in your local area. We will be with you every step of the way.
Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Medication Management
- Working closely with staff on the floor
- Training of new nurses
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.