£45000 - £50000 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
£45k+ per annum
My client requires a dedicated Clinical lead to help manage a medium nursing home in Winchester, Hampshire. The service offers dementia and physical disability treatment to the elderly. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Clinical lead
- Days - Monday to Friday
- Dementia, Physical Disability and Palliative Care
- Up to £45k+ per annum
Skills and Responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
Ongoing paid training
Free parking on-site
Great development opportunities for the right candidate
5.6 weeks annual leave
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.