Adults, Head / Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, Rehabilitation, Physical Disabilities, Respite
My client requires a responsible and dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a specialised care home in Ampthill, Bedfordshire. My client provides expert nursing services to peoples aged 18-65 year with disabilities. The team is dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of those they work with. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Manual handling
- Wound management
- Medication competence
- Implementing care plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Experience working with people who have physical and learning disabilities is advantageous
- Ongoing training and support
- Free parking
- Flexible shift pattern (short & long shifts)
- Uniforms provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Flexible annual leave
- Child-care vouchers
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have good references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.