Elderly Care, Dementia Care,
A well established client of mine requires a dedicated and experienced Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Wimbledon,Surrey. My client provides 1st class nursing services to the elderly with dementia.
You will be responsible for ensuring outstanding clinical care is provided to our residents. Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people management and leadership skills you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in clinical care and dementia care throughout the home. Your skills will be key to supporting residents with all their needs.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Proven track record of leading, empowering, supporting and motivating a team
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
• Excellent induction and on-going training
• Personal and career development opportunities
• Workplace Pension
• Free uniform
• Pin number renewal paid
• Optional health care plan
• Death in Service Scheme
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.