£17.50 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
12 days ago
Available to hold video and telephone interview due to the current situation
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Cwmbran, Torfaen. My client provides general nursing services to the elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This nursing home is registered with CIW and constantly maintains the highest standards of care.
- Ongoing training
- Paid handover
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid breaks
- Free on-site parking
- Relocation package available
- Paid NMC revalidation
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.