£18.50 - £20 per hour
020 7193 4003
9 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Somerton, Somerset. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- A welcome bonus of £250
- Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
- Structured career path and progression opportunities
- An employer contribution pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Long Service Awards
- Annual Care Awards - recognising employees' contribution
- Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and well being of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.