€16 - €17 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
Specialist care setting,
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse who is qualified and compassionate to work within an enthusiastic and stunning nursing home in Liverpool, Merseyside. My client provides nursing services to residents with specialist needs. This position is a very special and intriguing role.
My client has been nominated outstanding by Care Quality Commission if you want to be part of a exceptional team then this a role for you.
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Paid training (NVQ's)
- Paid DBS, NMC and Uniform
- Company events
- Childcare vouchers
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.