£17 - £18 per hour
5 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful, medium size nursing home in Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent. My client offers Physical Disability treatment and Dementia Care to Elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities and clinical skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities with a fast tracked leadership programme.
- Staff Nurse
- Physical Disabilities
Skills and responsibilities
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Wound Care
- Competent Medication Administration
- Support to junior staff
- Monitoring patient care
- Ongoing training
- Paid breaks
- In-depth induction
- Flexible shift pattern
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Career progression
- Free on site parking
- Pension scheme
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.