Elderly, Dementia, Palliative, General Nursing, Respite
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Eastbourne, East Sussex. The home has an excellent reputation within the local community for providing the highest standard of care, this is reflected in the excellent CQC rating the home recently received.
My client requires a dedicated RGN to work within a beautiful nursing home in Eastbourne, East Sussex. They provide high quality personalised nursing services to people with Dementia. The Home is set in a peaceful garden landscape. The desired nurse will have Dementia experience, excellent clinical skills and practice in a holistic and naturally caring way.
Working as part of a highly committed team. The Registered Nurse is one of the key and fundamental roles within their communities. As a Registered Nurse you will put the residents care and wellbeing at the heart of everything you do. You will assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration, communicate with resident support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Offering first class Dementia care
- Helping out with activities
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Competitive rates of pay
- Premium overtime rates
- Automatic enrolment into our Pension and enhanced life assurance schemes
- Canford Rewards: offering a huge range of high street retail discounts
- Discretionary sick pay
- NMC fees paid by the company
- Employee wellbeing programmes including occupational health support, hot meals & free food.
- Provided with free modern uniforms
- Flexible work opportunities available through our on-line rota system
- Christmas bonus & team celebrations
- Refer a friend bonus opportunity
- Employee loyalty initiatives
- Industry-leading Learning & Development
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Providing a high level of care to our residents ensuring their wellbeing
- Accurately recording observations in accordance with the residents conditions
- Administering Medications
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Identifying and managing residents nursing needs
- Care planning
- Monitoring care delivery
- Achieve quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and social health care legislation
- Leading the care teams by example, teaching and role modelling best practice
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.