Elderly, Dementia, Learning, Disabilities, Mental Health, Palliative, Physical Disabilities Old Age, No Medical Intervention, Neurological Conditions, Challenging Behaviours
A well established client of mine rrequires a dedicated RGN/RMN to work within a beautiful nursing home in Southgate, London.My client provides general nursing services to Elderly in a residential setting. It is a purpose built nursing home with a team of expert nurses who provide individualised care tailored to each residents needs. You will have excellent clinical skills, fluent English and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Dementia care
- Monitoring blood sugar levels
- Wound management
- Developing and maintaining individualised care plans
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Working well within a nursing team and providing 1st class care to residents
- Ongoing training and progression offered throughout the home
- Very competitive salary for the area
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have good references
- Previous experience within a nursing home or hospital background
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.