Elderly, Dementia, General, Learning, Disabilities, Palliative, Physical Disabilities, Respite, Rehabilitation, Spinal Injury/Neuro, High Dependency
My client is seeking a dedicated and experienced Staff Nurse to work within a purpose built nursing home in Walthamstow. My client provides excellent care to Elderly who require nursing services due to a variety of medical conditions and Dementia.
My client has a strong focus on a providing a positive and friendly environment ensuring high quality of life is achieved for all residents. My client only provides the highest standard of care while ensuring independence and personal choice is supported at all times.
The successful applicant will have similar nursing experience. As well as a positive and motivated approach to their nursing practice and excellent clinical skills.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Comprehensive clinical assessments
- Wound management
- Medication administration
- Development and implementation of care plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training and support
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have good references
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.