My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well reputed nursing home in Worthing, West Sussex. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with a variety of conditions ranging from physical disabilities to mental health. The successful candidate will be hard working, have nursing home experience, excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Competent Medication Management
- Wound management
- Developing and Implementing Care Plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training and support
- Paid breaks
- Free parking on-site
- Uniforms provided
- Flexible shift pattern (short & long shifts)
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.