- Ongoing Training
- Great Development Opportunities for the Right Candidate
- Excellent Support Structures
- Short Shifts - More Sociable Hours
- Paid Breaks
- Free Parking
- Subsidised Meals
- NMC Registration Paid
- Uniforms Provided
- Comprehensive Induction
My client requires a dedicated Sister to work within a beautiful nursing home in Tamworth, Staffordshire. Receiving the Investors in People Award and other awards shows that the care provided is next to none. You will made to feel part of the team from day one. This position comes with many benefits, career progression and working within a home with excellent overall CQC and a very positive team environment.
My client provides nursing services to younger adults and elderly with learning disability, physical disability, dementia and sensory impairment. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer up to £16ph for full or part time, shot shifts are available.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Skills and Responsibilities
- Naturally Caring Approach
- Superb Clinical Skills
- Putting Together Treatment Plans and Overseeing a Team of Care Assistants
- First Rate Clinical Leadership Skills
- Hold a Nursing Qualification
- Be Registered with the NMC
- Have Satisfactory References
- Have the Right to Work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.