- up to £17.75/hr
- Flexible annual leave scheme
- Long service awards
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Sickness absence scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Maternity and paternity pay
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a specialised, purpose built nursing home in Godalming, Surrey. My client is a highly regarded charity organisation known for their vast contribution made to the lives of vulnerable adults. They provide assisted living and expert nursing services to adults 18 years and above living with physical disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and experience working with physical disabilities is advantageous. You will be naturally energetic, friendly and have a caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Physical cares and rehabilitation
- Pressure cares
- Individualised, effective care plans
- Life enhancing activities
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.