- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid breaks
- Free Parking
- Subsidized Lunch
My client requires a dedicated Registered Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Gloucester. My client prides itself on providing a high standard of personalised general nursing services to its elderly residents some who have Dementia.
The right candidate will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach to fit into the well established team at the service.
Registered General Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Registered General Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.