Elderly - General Nursing, Palliative Care & Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a purpose built nursing home in Wigan. My client specialises in providing nursing services to the elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The family run and person-centred home has been established over 20 years and is ideally located in Wigan with easy public transport links and free on-site parking. You will be driven by Personal care and Dignity to meet the every day care of the residents.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent support from the manager
- Ongoing training
- Cost of DBS covered
- Tea & Coffee on shift
- Uniform provided
- Pension scheme
- Free on site car park
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.