020 7193 4003
7 months ago
- up to £21
- £1000 annual bonus (just for being a committed, hardworking member of our team)
- Extremely competitive pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are both attractive and practical
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Cycle to work scheme Study support
- Holiday discounts
- A variety of motor related offers Life Insurance
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client is recruiting a Staff Nurse to work in their large nursing home in Epsom. My client provides luxury care throughout the South East, and pride them selves on there great reputation for providing a high standard of care.
The Home itself is attractive and tastefully decorated, with modern furniture and facilities throughout. It boasts amazing services for the residents, that include a cinema, restaurants, therapy room, hair salon and even a gym, amongst others. The Home has recently improved it's CQC, and received raving reviews across the board.
The home adds an extra dimension of care, with a daycare service to non residents in the area. For this they often bring in entertainment from a third party. This helps create the homely and fun atmosphere my client aims for.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days and/or night shifts.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.