£16 - £17 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
Elderly, General, End of Life
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Plymouth, Devon. My client provides general nursing services to the elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
With an overall Good CQC rating with an outstanding care rating, my client is the ideal place to work for a nurse looking for stability and growth.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid breaks
- Free on-site parking
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.