£17 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
12 months ago
- Free training
- Free uniform
- Career development & progression opportunities
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Holiday & travel discounts
- Retail discounts
- Vehicle benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal group hospital plan
One of the UK's leading healthcare organisations requires a dedicated Nurse to work within one of their beautiful nursing homes in Shoreham By Sea, West Sussex. My nationwide client provides nursing services to elderly with dementia and nursing needs.
This nursing home has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories and has also been rated 9,5/10 on a well-known care homes site.
Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.