My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Meppershall, Bedfordshire. The home was acquired and re launched by my client recently, and are proud of what they have achieved. Particularly the award winning dementia wing that was opened in 2015.
The successful candidate will be passionate about nursing, and strive to towards excellence, as my client looks at achieving an outstanding CQC rating.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Free Parking
- Uniforms Provided
- 5.6 weeks
- Company Pension Scheme
- Ongoing Paid Training
- £1,500 - Attendance Bonus*
- *They will receive this on their one year anniversary with the service.
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.