£17 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
11 months ago
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Open door policy to speak to managers
- Personal development plans
- Free on-site car parking
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a unique and specalised independent hospital in Tonbridge, Kent. My client offers Neuro rehabilitation to those with acquired brain injuries. This service also offers fantastic care for those with resulting mental health conditions or requiring specialised neuro rehabilitation. This is a good opportunity to develop rehabilitation nursing skills!
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Implementing and evaluating care plans
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Excellent clinical skills
- Mentoring and assisting care
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Working with a multidisciplinary team
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have good references covering 3 years of employment
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.