Younger Adults, Brain injuries, cerebral palsy, rehabilitation
An experienced and passionate nurse is required for a highly regarded rehabilitation centre. The centre in question takes cares of those with serious physical and mental disabilities who will have complex needs. This will make it a challenging but rewarding opportunity.
As you will be working alongside a multidisciplinary team containing some of the best nurses and therapists, you must have the best possible clinical skills, be seriously committed, hard-working and ambitious and have a natural desire to care and help others. These are the qualities my client expects in order to uphold their outstanding CQC rating.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in one of the top rehabilitation centres in the UK, apply now.
My client will consider those new to the country providing they have the experience needed, an NMC pin and the right to work in the UK.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen (ventilators and tracheotomies)
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of support workers
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- PEG tube maintenance
- Caring for those in comas
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Outstanding CQC rating
- Good Company Pension
- Can accrue holidays
- Free parking
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.