£17 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
10 months ago
Elderly Care, Dementia, Nursing Personal Care, Physical Disabilities, Sensory Impairment, Palliative Care
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful private nursing home in Hayes, Middlesex. My client provides nursing services to the elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Our Client is passionate about training and ensuring all staff Clinical and non-clinical are given the highest standards of training, which reflects in the CQC rating of the home.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.